Malarkey’s Windsor Line-Designer Shingles For Seattle’s Eastside.
Bellevue Roofing Company is excited to tell you about new designer asphalt shingles from Malarkey called the Windsor. The Windsor line is different because it has an open tab design to give a finished roof the look of a traditional cedar shake roof.
2 styles of Windsor shingles:
- Windsor Scotchgard offers look of a traditional cedar shake roof (7 colors)
- Windsor LX Scotchgard is 20% thicker for a more dimensional look (4 colors)
Homeowners in Seattle’s Eastside communities of Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Medina, Mercer Island, Issaquah and Sammamish are sure to like the looks and features of these asphalt shingles.
Longer lasting asphalt shingle
On the cutting edge of technology, these algae-resistant shingles are made with NEX Polymer Modified Asphalt Technology (PMA). PMA blends high-grade asphalt with advanced polymers and upcycled materials to rubberize the shingle for better performance against the elements, which results in a longer life.
Windsor’s features and benefits
- Scotchgard Protector uses granules containing copper to resist algae & prevent black streaks.
- Better flexibility-NEX technology rubberizes shingles so they adjust better in changing and extreme weather conditions.
- Resists impact-Synthetic rubber (SBS) polymers add elasticity and resilience to withstand tears and protect against impacts up to a 2” hail stone earning a Class 4 impact rating.
- Resists wind & rain-Specially formulated SEBS polymer modified asphalt sealant joins shingles together and holds them firmly in place while blocking out wind-driven rain.
Better for the environment
As a roofing industry leader, Malarkey chooses to incorporate green practices as they want to do their part to improve our environment while reducing their carbon footprint.
- 3M smog reducing granules reduce pollution by breaking down smog particles into water-soluble ions when exposed to the sun’s UV rays.
- Recycled rubber and plastics are used to create higher quality products with better performance and durability.
- Longer life a result of outstanding granule adhesion that protects shingles from premature aging cause by the sun.
- Cleaner manufacturing method-NEX Technology has lower emissions than the more pollutive oxidation process used in traditional shingles.
- Less waste-only roofing manufacturer to earn GreenCircle Certification for Waste Diversion from Landfill at all its facilities.
Contact Keith at Bellevue Roofing Company to schedule your free written estimate or to get more information about these or other Malarkey roofing products.